Thursday, January 22, 2009

Listening

I have been listening to my body.
Sleeping when I need rest.
Walking and getting exercise as I am able.
I started desiring the taste of peppermint and licorice.

I was so pleased when I found licorice pastilles

and liquid stevia with peppermint!

I am smitten with peppermint coffee!
I add a few drops of the stevia to my non-fat dry milk and stir into my coffee.
Delicious!
In the evening I have a pot of tea!
I add my lavender and rosemary to the tea pot for a delightful blend.
I am feeling better.
I am listening to my body.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Dear Sherry....I to listen to my body...I am drinking Pukka teas...owned by a Ayurveda practioner and herbalist.
At the moment a mixture of Rose, chamomile, licorice and shatavari (womens tonic) are helping me through this difficult period......it is to bring harmony to the body and mind.....

It is good to listen to the needs of our body.....to ignore them is to bring dis..ease....disease.

I have learned over many years that our body must be treated with respect......I try to do that as much as I can.....I do sometimes have brief lapses but my body soon complains....

I am happy to be me.......