Friday, December 23, 2011

Gifts from the heart

My friend gave me a German Smoker.
I have a collection of them.
When she saw this one she knew it was meant for me.
We think of each other when we shop.
We think of each other as we go about our days.
We bubble up in each other's minds.
We send blessings and look forward to seeing each other.

My friend and I have known each other since Kindergarten.
We are heart to heart friends.
I have been blessed with her friendship.
She is a forever friend.
We make a point to talk at least once a week.
Even if it is just for a couple of minutes
we check in with each other.
We try and see each other once a month.
We make an effort.
We value each other.
She loves the Ebony Jewel Wings too
and the butterflies, the bees and the birds
 that call my backyard home.
She wants to hear about my adventures
and shares her stories with me.
We laugh and cry together.
We are sister friends.



5 comments:

Angie said...

You have a rare and special connection that spans the years. Cherish it. :) The photos are gorgeous.

the handmaiden's studio said...

I love the photos, especially the birds! Check out my blogs if you would be so kind: theweightofbeauty.blogspot.com and athomewithocd.blogspot.com. Happy new Year! Ninja Mom

Luxury Gifts for Men said...

We specialize in Luxury Gifts for Men and high quality corporate gifts. Our product range has some of the most contemporary and stylish products the gift industry has to offer. From designer jewellery and watches to colourful and much more.

Sell my rolex said...

we are confident we will be able to offer you one of the best buying prices around. We are desperatley seeking all modern Rolex sports models such as Cartier, Breitling, Omega and many others. Now visit our Sell my rolex products.

Sell my audemars piguet watch said...

It was a unique selection of different types of gifts, i love all these gifts. Thank you so much for sharing such nice blog. Sell my audemars piguet watch