Friday, August 19, 2011

Planning

The Swan is one of my totem Animals.

The Swan speaks to me.

I turn to the Swan often to remind me of my own inner beauty.

Summer's heat and humidity have returned.

I am planning my at home retreat.
I shall take a few days in September to be silent.
A few days in early Autumn to take long walks in nature
 without my cameras.

I will journal and meditate.
I will honor the Autumn Equinox.

I shall sit and weed in the gardens
 during my retreat.



I want to let some seeds I have planted in my mind
 a chance to sprout and grow.


I am planning my retreat.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Dear Sherry,

Please let me know when you intend to start your retreat. If things have settled here may I join you?
I often walk the gardens now without my camera. I need time to take things in, and to be totally at one with the garden and all the creatures that live here.

A beautiful post and just what I needed at this time.