Friday, March 18, 2011

12-15 year old me

I went outside this afternoon.
I took my books to the deck.
It is beginning to green up.
The birds are delightful.

A pair of Mocking birds came for raisins.

This female Cardinal knows me. She has been around for a few years now. Her red eyebrow is her calling mark.

I am slowly finishing my study of Wales for this year and beginning my study of all things French.

I am almost finished with my Merlin shows from BBC.
I will wait for the next season to begin.

I recently realized the Ayruveda way is passed down from Mother to daughter.
My Mother did not pass these ways down to me.
My Mother was busy with her own agenda and did not have time to help me find my way.
I have always been self taught.

I decided to read a couple of books about the Middle School years with the idea of re-parenting my inner 12-15 year old.

I am learning so much!
I am opening my heart to my passions.

I remember myself as a twelve year old, just beginning to bud,
emerging like so many lovely Spring plants are right now.

I remember loving beautiful jewelry
and nature.
I wanted to travel when I was young.
Now I can.
In Aries I will be allowing my 12-15 year old to have Fridays as her day to explore, to have adventures with a loving caring adult
to guide and support. Fridays shall be my dream days and spa days. Fridays are for my 12-15 year old to come out and play.

This shall be interesting!

No comments: